The admissions process at RMCA is more than forms and an interview. It’s about getting to know our prospective students and their families. We try to keep it as simple as possible; please give us a call if you have any questions along the way. Parents interested in learning more about enrolling at RMCA are encouraged to follow these steps in our admissions process:
DISCOVER RMCA As you consider your options for your children’s education, we hope you will take advantage of the following opportunities to learn more about us:
- Educational Consultation — This personal appointment is your opportunity to consult with an RMCA administrator about your family’s educational hopes and needs, and to take a private tour of our beautiful facility. Please call or stop by the RMCA office to schedule a time that is convenient for you.
- Parent Observation — To schedule a 30-minute observation of any of our classes, please call the admissions office. Observations will be arranged at a time that is convenient for you that will alow you to see at least two different activities in the class. If you would like to see a particular subject area, that can be arranged.
- Student Visit — We welcome students (typically in 2nd grade and above) to visit the classroom and experience an RMCA class during the enrollment process. Please contact the admissions office to arrange a convenient time.
APPLY TO RMCA When you are ready to pursue enrollment, please contact us so that we can walk you through the following steps to apply for admission:
- Submit Application Materials — In order to do a good job of evaluating each child’s placement, RMCA requests the following documents for a complete admission file:
- Parent Interview — A consultation with the principal to discuss our partnership.
- Student Assessment — This assessment can be scheduled in conjunction with the Parent Interview and is scheduled with one of our teachers to help us ensure that students are prepared to succeed in our program.
- Admissions Committee Review — The team reviews all of the admissions materials and makes a decision about acceptance, which is communicated to the parents.
- A start date is chosen in consultation with the Admissions Coordinator.
If you have any questions as you review the materials, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to helping you explore whether RMCA is the best partner in your child’s education.
Admissions Office | 303.652.9162 | email@example.com