We are excited to be partnering with RMCC and The Navigators for a week-long summer day camp for 7-12 year olds!
Eagle Lake is coming to Rocky Mountain Christian (Niwot, CO) for five full days of contagious fun! We’re partnering to bring life-on-life ministry through counselor relationships in the midst of an exciting camp experience. Inflatables, rock climbing, gaga ball and other high-energy activities are only the beginning. Our enthusiastic staff meets each child where they’re at and cares for the individual needs of each child. Mark your calendar now for this unforgettable week!
Rocky Mountain Christian Academy
9447 Niwot Rd.
Niwot, CO 80503
June 27-July 1, 2016 (Mon-Fri), 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
All registrations must be submitted online. $50 is due at the time of registration. This amount is a non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit that holds your spot. Full payment is due two weeks before your camp week.
Need-based scholarships are available:
The camp store will be open each afternoon for camper’s to purchase snacks and camp gear! You must login to your eagle lake account to load your camper’s store card online, prior to the first day of camp. Please note: we do not accept cash. At the end of the week, any remaining store credit is refunded back to the credit card used to make store card deposit.
Campers are responsible for bringing their own sack lunch. Please bring lunch in an insulated container, as refrigeration will not be available.
You may drop off your campers starting at 8:45am each morning. On Monday morning, anticipate spending 5-10 extra minutes checking in and going over your camper forms with our admin staff.
You may pick up your campers at 4:00pm each afternoon. If somebody other than you (the parent who registered the child for camp) wishes to pick up your camper, please login to your online registration account and complete the Pick up Authorization section, located on the Camper Forms page.
Don’t forget your photo ID for pick up! To ensure each camper’s safety we will check photo IDs to make sure it matches one of the names on the pick-up authorization form. We will check these every day.
Closing Rally (Friday, 3:00 PM):
Parents are invited to join us on Friday afternoon for our final camper rally. Come and celebrate the week of camp as we hand out awards, sing our new camp songs, and enjoy cookies and lemonade together! Hope to see you there!
- Bathing suit & towel
- Bible and pen
- Tennis shoes
- Water bottle
What not to bring:
- Cash (The Camp Store does not accept cash. For all store purchases, money must be deposited into camper’s store account online. You may login to your account to manage your camper’s store card.)
- Cell Phones, iPods or other electronic devises
- Medications (camp staff will not administer prescription medication to campers. If a camper needs to take a prescription medication during camp, a parent must come to adminster the medication)
- Pocket knives
- 8:30am – 9:00am – Drop-off
- 9:00am – 9:20am – Small Group Time
- 9:30am – 10:00am – Large Group Time
- 10:10am – 11:20am – Activity 1
- 11:30am – 12:00pm – Activity 2
- 12:10pm – 12:35pm – Lunch
- 12:40pm – 1:10pm – Large Group Game
- 1:20pm – 2:00pm – Bible Study
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm – Free Time
3:15pm — 4:00pm — Large Group Time
- 4:00pm – Pick-Up
Other ways to get involved
Don’t have camp aged kids but still want to be part of Eagle Lake On Location at Rocky? There are plenty of ways you can get involved, from volunteer positions to our high school Crew program! See below for more information…