What We Believe About the Christian Faith
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ — His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His reconciling death for all people, His resurrection from the dead, His ascension back to the Father, and His return in power and glory.
- We believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God which guides all we say and do. The Bible is the complete Word of God and is truth without error.
- We believe salvation is by the grace of God, apart from any personal work or merit, and is the common need of all people. Salvation is secured through Christ alone.
- We believe the appropriate response to the grace of God is for every person to believe, repent, confess, be baptized, and continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord. We believe Biblical baptism is by immersion, as practiced and instructed by Jesus Himself and the early church.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling presence enables the Christian to live a godly life. Christians seek to live daily under the direction of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the resurrection from the dead to eternal life with Christ for Christians, and judgment before the just and righteous God for non-Christians.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.