Dear Teacher Applicant:
Thank you for your interest in Rocky Mountain Christian Academy—a Christian and classical school committed to the task of equipping students to impact their world for Christ by igniting a passion to pursue truth, goodness, and beauty.
This packet has been carefully prepared to give you information about RMCA and to guide you through the application process. We realize that the key to a successful Christian school is its staff. We are seeking applicants who are professionally qualified, who really love children, and who, by the pattern of their lives, are Christian role models.
We invite you to begin the application process by completing the steps outlined in Phase 1 below. If an opening occurs for which you may qualify, we will notify you and ask you to continue to the steps in phase 2 below.
- Carefully review the following materials:
- Complete and return the Initial Teacher Application and required documents:
Phase 2: (you will receive the following materials by mail if you are requested to complete Phase 2)
- Complete the Teacher Application Part II.
- Read the provided booklet, An Introduction to Classical Education and Dorothy Sayer’s essay, “The Lost Tools of Learning.” These two works will be referenced in the interview process.
- Submit both of the enclosed personal and professional reference forms.
- Schedule a formal interview with the RMCA principal.
You will be notified as to the status of your application after each phase. Should you have any questions during this process, please do not hesitate to contact me. I encourage you to explore the rest of our website to learn more about RMCA.
Sylvia Robinson, PhD