Who is teaching your children?
If there is any one resource that defines a great school, it is a quality teaching staff. Since RMCA’s teachers are committed to the spiritual, academic, physical, and social development of each child, they model the virtues they teach. Faculty members are selected on the basis of their love for God and their love for children. They are trained, experienced professionals with a solemn understanding of their role as the authority in the classroom.
- All staff are committed Christians who attend a variety of churches within the community
- From the energy of first-year teachers to the experience of 20-year veterans, staff members model academic and moral excellence
- All classroom teachers have college degrees and are required to pursue and maintain teaching certificates from the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Talented specialists teach art, music, and physical education
- Teachers regularly engage in ongoing education to continue growing and learning along with their students